Lowe’s Quarterly Profit Trails Estimates as Home Depot GainsKevin Orland
Lowe’s Cos., the second-largest U.S. home-improvement retailer, posted third-quarter profit that trailed analysts’ estimates as it works to match Home Depot Inc.’s growth in an improving housing market. Lowe’s stock fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap