Li Becomes China’s 2nd-Richest Man as Baidu Shares ClimbBloomberg News
Robin Li, founder of China’s top Internet search engine Baidu Inc., has become the country’s second-richest man after his shares rose 63 percent this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner