Telecom Italia Aims to Exit Junk Status by 2016, CEO SaysDaniele Lepido
Telecom Italia SpA, the phone company that lost its investment grade and chief executive officer last month, aims to restore its credit rating within three years by reviving the domestic business and cutting debt, new CEO Marco Patuano said in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans