Russia’s Sberbank to Sell $1.5 Billion in Debt by 2015Halia Pavliva
OAO Sberbank, Russia’s largest lender, plans to sell as much as $1.5 billion of subordinated debt by 2015 as borrowing costs decline, Deputy Chairman Anton Karamzin said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders