JPMorgan May Sell $4 Billion of Private-Equity StakesKiel Porter and Sabrina Willmer
JPMorgan Chase & Co., which is planning to break off its buyout unit, is in talks to sell about $4 billion of private-equity stakes to an investor group, said three people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap