Euro Gains to Highest in Four Years Versus Yen on ECB CommentsJoseph Ciolli and Andrea Wong
The euro rose to a four-year high against the yen after a European Central Bank board member said policy makers must be “very careful” about using negative interest rates to counter low inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day