Camp Aide Said to Suggest Tax Plan Possible by JanuaryRichard Rubin
A House Ways and Means Committee aide said Republicans may release a draft tax-revision measure in December or January, signaling that Chairman Dave Camp’s delay in producing a bill could be temporary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy