Blackstone’s China Chairman Leung Said to Be Exiting FirmCathy Chan
Antony Leung, Blackstone Group LP’s Greater China chairman, is stepping down to become Nan Fung Group Holdings Ltd.’s chief executive officer after seven years at the U.S. asset management firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans