A New Use For Old Sprint PhonesKevin Fitchard
FreedomPop just made its freemium phone service much more attractive to customers who happen to have an out-of-contract Sprint phone lying around. With Sprint’s blessing, the mobile virtual network operator has implemented a bring-your-own-device program that allows customers to activate several older model Sprint WiMAX phones and even the LTE-powered Samsung Galaxy S III, under a FreedomPop plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing