What We Learned From Twitter’s IPO: The Value of Innovation Is at an All-Time HighLarry Popelka
Wall Street investors spoke loud and clear when they made Twitter one of the most valuable companies in the world at a $24.9 billion valuation. Twitter has only $500 million in revenue, no major physical assets, and no profit. Its staggering valuation is based on one thing: a great innovation that is changing the way the world communicates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’