EU Justice Chief Urges U.S. Privacy Deal to Repair TrustStephanie Bodoni
The European Union’s justice chief said the U.S would win back lost trust amid spying scandals by granting EU citizens the right to sue U.S. agencies that violate their privacy rights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day