Qatar-Emirates 777 Order Pact Squeezed Best Deal From BoeingDeena Kamel Yousef and Robert Wall
Qatar Airways Ltd. said it jointly negotiated a deal for as many as 250 of Boeing Co.’s new 777 planes with Dubai-based Emirates, putting old rivalries aside to wring maximum value from the Persian Gulf’s growing dominance of the wide-body jet market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline