Portugal Plans to Raise 430 Million Euros in IPO of CTTHenrique Almeida and Joao Lima
Portugal’s government plans to raise at least 430 million euros ($581 million) from the sale of 70 percent of postal operator CTT-Correios de Portugal in the country’s first initial public offering in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day