BlackRock Set for Final Clash With AIG on BofA DealChris Dolmetsch and David McLaughlin
BlackRock Inc. and Pacific Investment Management Co. are among investors set to make their final push for court approval of an $8.5 billion settlement with Bank of America Corp. over mortgage bonds that opponents say resolves only a small portion of their losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself