Aberdeen Said to Near Purchase of Lloyds’s SWIP DivisionAaron Kirchfeld and Peter Woodifield
Aberdeen Asset Management Plc is close to buying Scottish Widows Investment Partnership from Lloyds Banking Group Plc, a purchase that will make it Europe’s largest publicly traded money manager, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline