Galaxy May Invest More Than $5 Billion in Japan, Taiwan CasinosVinicy Chan
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd., the Macau casino operator that made Lui Che-woo Asia’s third-richest man, may consider investing more than $5 billion in Japan and Taiwan, if those governments open their markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting