Fox Wins Rights to ‘Simpsons’ Reruns for New FXX ChannelAndy Fixmer
“The Simpsons,” the longest-running scripted show in television history, will air on 21st Century Fox Inc.’s FXX in reruns, giving the three-month old cable channel a proven draw for viewers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy