Bull Market in Art Spurs Hunt for Big Returns, RecordsKatya Kazakina and Philip Boroff
When an egg-shaped, punctured canvas fetched $20.9 million on Tuesday at Christie’s, it set a record for Lucio Fontana and demonstrated the allure of selling art in a bull market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing