Baht Posts Third Weekly Drop as Foreigners Trim Asset HoldingsYumi Teso
Thailand’s baht had a third weekly loss and government bonds fell as foreigners cut holdings of the nation’s assets on concern political protests against a government-backed amnesty bill will hurt the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's