ABN Amro Quarterly Profit Rises 11% on Greek ProvisionMaud van Gaal
ABN Amro Group NV, the state-owned Dutch lender preparing to sell shares to the public, said third-quarter profit rose 11 percent after releasing a provision set aside for Greek loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing