Vivendi Promises 2014 Split to End SFR’s Weight on ProfitMarie Mawad
Vivendi SA, seeking to boost its shares by transforming into a media company, plans to split out French phone carrier SFR by July 2014 after the unit dragged profits down in the third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's