Video-Game Sales Post Third Gain Ahead of New ConsolesCliff Edwards
U.S. sales of video-game products rose 4.7 percent to $791.1 million in October, a third straight monthly gain ahead of this month’s release of new consoles from Sony Corp. and Microsoft Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing