Third Point Invests in Turkey’s Biggest Real Estate CompanyBenjamin Harvey
Third Point LLC, the New York-based hedge fund headed by billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb, bought $150 million of shares in the secondary public offering of Turkey’s biggest real estate company, Emlak Konut GYO, according to two people with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards