SAC Boosts Stakes in Yahoo, Air Products in Third QuarterSaijel Kishan
SAC Capital Advisors LP, billionaire Steven A. Cohen’s hedge-fund firm that pleaded guilty last week to securities fraud, boosted its holdings in Yahoo! Inc. and Air Products & Chemicals Inc. in the third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself