Dangdang Advances as NetEase Retreats: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese equities traded in New York rose, with E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. advancing on prospects it will benefit from the Singles Festival shopping event. NetEase Inc., a web game operator, retreated after reporting lower-than-estimated profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap