China Resources Rises on Underlying Profit Jump: Hong Kong MoverBloomberg News
China Resources Enterprise Ltd., the state-backed hypermarket operator and beermaker, rose the most in a month as its underlying profit rose 36 percent in the third quarter on improved consumer spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy