Canada Stocks Rise to 2-Week High as Gold Surges on Yellen TalkEric Lam
Canadian stocks rose to a two-week high, as precious metals producers rallied after U.S. labor data and comments from U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman nominee Janet Yellen signaled further stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts