Barrick, Goldcorp Said to Seek Sale of Mine in NevadaAndy Hoffman and Liezel Hill
Goldcorp Inc. and Barrick Gold Corp., the largest producers of the metal by market value, are trying to sell their jointly owned Marigold mine in Nevada, according to two people with knowledge of the sale process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting