Zulily Raises IPO Target as High as $230 MillionLeslie Picker and Mohammed Hadi
Zulily Inc., which runs a shopping website targeted at moms, increased the amount its seeking in an initial public offering to as much as $230 million, a day before it is expected to set a price for the shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’