Tractebel to Develop $69 Million Brazilian Wind Turbine With WEGStephan Nielsen
Tractebel Energia SA, Brazil’s biggest power utility by market value, and equipment supplier WEG SA will spend 160 million reais ($69 million) developing a wind turbine using local technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis