Swiss Bank Decline Makes Way for Italy Mozzarella MakersCorinne Gretler and Carolyn Bandel
After eating at 40 restaurants in Ticino in a quest to gauge the quality of mozzarella, Andrea Lamberti’s verdict was clear: it was bad. So he left his native Italy and set up a cheese-making business in the Swiss canton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day