Korea to Lift Five-Year Ban on Short Selling Finance StocksSeonjin Cha
South Korea will allow investors to short sell financial stocks from tomorrow, signaling that regulators believe banks and insurers are strong enough to withstand the lifting of a ban imposed during the 2008 crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’