Sanofi MS Drug Doesn’t Benefit Patients, U.S. Panel SaysMeg Tirrell and Anna Edney
Sanofi’s Lemtrada hasn’t proven to help against disability in the treatment of relapsing multiple sclerosis, said U.S. advisers who questioned whether the company’s studies were conducted well enough to assess the drug.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day