Riverbed Said to Work With Goldman Sachs to Study OptionsSerena Saitto
Riverbed Technology Inc., the computer-networking company being pressured by an activist fund to increase shareholder value, is working with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to help it study strategic options, people with knowledge of the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas