Emerging Stocks Decline for 10th Day as Mechel TumblesMatthew Kanterman, Zahra Hankir and Ian Sayson
Emerging-market stocks fell for a 10th day as commodity producers slumped on concern demand from China will slow. OAO Mechel sank as Russia’s largest coking coal producer holds talks with banks about restructuring debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts