BNP’s Varene Sees Europe Passed by Asia in M&A RebalancingFabio Benedetti-Valentini and Elisa Martinuzzi
BNP Paribas SA’s Thierry Varene, who has overseen the French bank’s corporate-finance arm since 2000, sees a muted recovery to dealmaking in Europe and added that Asian firms are increasingly becoming acquirers rather than targets in the global merger market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing