AECI Says Diversity Pushes Stock to Best Gain in 19 YearsKamlesh Bhuckory
AECI Ltd., set for its best share price performance this year in almost two decades, is benefiting from a shift away from its reliance on South Africa’s mining industry, said Chief Executive Officer Mark Dytor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap