Virgin America to Merging Airlines: Let Us Into Your HubsBy
Virgin America is looking for more access at the big U.S. hub airports that can generate enormous profits for an airline, and the company has a pretty good idea of where it might be able to get some. With American and US Airways engaged in settlement talks with federal antitrust regulators over their hoped-for merger, Virgin America is looking to file a court brief pushing for the betrothed carriers to give up far many more landing slots in any final deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’