Trans Fat Ban Seen Threatening 4 Million Acres of SoyJack Kaskey
U.S. farmers may lose as much as 4 million acres (1.6 million hectares) of annual soybean production if regulators move too quickly to ban trans fats in processed food, according to the American Soybean Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet