Mapping the Pay Gap for Women in Tech: How Three Cities Stack UpBy
New data on salaries at small tech companies add some nuance to the well-documented story of gender disparities in the tech industry: The pay gap between executive-level men and women is smaller in San Francisco than in New York, while for programmers it’s the other way around. That’s according to data compiled by HR services provider TriNet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing