Emulex Chairman to Leave Board in Deal With ShareholdersIan King
Emulex Corp., facing pressure from activist shareholders over its board makeup and financial discipline, said it will buy back about 30 percent of its stock and Executive Chairman James McCluney will step down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’