Clinton Says Bank Fines Should Fund U.S. InfrastructureElizabeth Dexheimer
Former President Bill Clinton told some of Wall Street’s top executives that fines levied against banks in connection with the financial crisis should be used to fund infrastructure improvements in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing