AMR-US Airways Said to Settle U.S. Merger Antitrust SuitSara Forden, David McLaughlin and Mary Schlangenstein
American Airlines and US Airways Group Inc. have reached a settlement with federal regulators in the U.S. lawsuit seeking to block their $17.2 billion merger, a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy