The Mexican Coca-Cola Myth: It's Almost AmericanBy
There’s a group of Americans who swear passionately by Coca-Cola imported from Mexico. It’s sweetened not with high-fructose corn syrup but with cane sugar, which some insist tastes better and might even be healthier. Not to mention the cute little glass bottles that seem to scream, “I’m no ordinary Coke consumer!”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’