Sports Agency IMG Said to Cut List of Bidders as TPG Knocked OutDavid Welch, Jodi Xu and Jeffrey McCracken
Forstmann Little & Co. cut the field of bidders for its IMG Worldwide Inc. talent agency to five, knocking out a joint bid from TPG Capital and Creative Artists Agency, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone