Nexon Slumps After at Least Two Brokers Cut Ratings: Tokyo MoverTakashi Amano
Nexon Co. the Japanese maker of online game MapleStory, fell the most in 15 months in Tokyo trading after it forecast earnings that missed analyst estimates and having its rating cut by at least two brokers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap