Mozambique Seeks Bigger Stake in Anadarko, Eni Gas FieldsFranz Wild
Mozambique’s national oil company plans to increase its stake in fields operated by Anadarko Petroleum Corp. and Eni SpA as the country seeks a greater share of profit from the largest natural-gas discovery in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks