Disney, Piggy Pushers, Dunlop: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Nov. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Walt Disney Co. and other movie and TV studios have asked a federal court to dismiss their copyright-infringement case against the file-sharing website Lime Wire LLC and its founder, Mark Gorton, according to a Nov. 7 court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone