Babylon Surges as Yahoo Maintains Partnership: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Babylon Ltd. advanced the most in more than a year after Yahoo! Inc. decided to retain a advertising revenue-sharing agreement with the Israeli translation software provider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap