Amazon, Postal Service to Start Sunday Package DeliveriesDanielle Kucera
Amazon.com Inc. and the U.S. Postal Service are teaming up to offer Sunday delivery, as the world’s biggest online retailer seeks to broaden its reach by getting packages to customers on any day of the week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts